Responder
José Gómez
Nuevo Usuario
Nuevo Usuario
Vehículos: Hyundai I30
Ciudad y Pais: Valls - España

Se me ha quemado el ABS-ESP de mi I30 del 2018. Alguien le ha pasado

Mensaje por José Gómez »

El otro día empezó a oler a quemado mi coche. Se ha quemado el ABS-ESP. Alguien ha tenido ese problema..mi Hyundai I30 lo compré a finales del 2018. Pero llevaba en depósito en Tarragona desde el 2017. Lo he llevado al taller. Porque hay un boletín de fallo. Y me han puesto en garantía kit del relé de la PCB. Sabe alguien decirme si esto puede haber quemado el ABS. Pues me dicen que nunca había pasado. Desde luego este coche me ha traído más averías que alegrías.
trodeponent
Nuevo Usuario
Nuevo Usuario
Vehículos: Hyundai i30
Ciudad y Pais: Lleida | Barcelona

Re: Se me ha quemado el ABS-ESP de mi I30 del 2018. Alguien le ha pasado

Mensaje por trodeponent »

Justo esta semana he tenido que cambiar el ABS de mi i30 Mk1 de enero del 2008 por riesgo de incendio
José Gómez
Nuevo Usuario
Nuevo Usuario

Mensaje por José Gómez »

A mi me ha pasado. Y 4 meses esperando recambio de Korea decían... Quéjate al email: cliente@hyundai.es.
Hay un boletín oficial de la UE de junio-julio de 2020 y se tienen que hacer cargo del arreglo.

Yo ya tengo mi coche pero he acabado muy mal con el taller.

Puse queja a consumo:
- (04/12/2020)

My vehicle suffered a manufacturing defect. He was not notified of the notice issued and published in a U.S. Bulletin. from June-July 2020.

My vehicle broke down in full circulation, and a workshop in my town of Valls (Tarragona) disconnected my ABS-ESP system because smoke and smell of burning came out. Because the electrical wiring burned out, which is why my car could have burned out completely.

- (17-12-2020)

Hyundai Augusta Car Tarragona, SA. He offers me a replacement vehicle while mine is repaired, as the spare will take more than a month to arrive, because they say there is no spare and it has been ordered from Hyundai Korea. A month and a half passes. And I ask about the state of the repair ... They answer that there is no date of manufacture, of this cable. Because there are none in the factory and they don't know when there will be a date of manufacture ...

The document signed from the replacement vehicle contract did so to me as a regular rule for delivery of replacement vehicles. As a mere bureaucracy. But they wouldn’t charge me anything. Let him be calm ...

- (12/02/2021)

They hit the replacement vehicle on loan, parked on the street, by an "X" person. Since the front doors where I live were not working and I had to leave the car on the street. I contact the workshop and send the photo of the blow, which is not too big a thing. The workshop doesn't tell me anything and I find out that they won't charge me the € 300 contract deductible for being a very good customer for more than 12 years.

- (11/03/2021)

I contact the workshop, to let you know, that a vehicle inspection notice is coming out. I take him to the Taller de Valls for a check-up.

Half an hour later, the head of the Hyundai Augusta Car Tarragona, SA called me after sales. and informs me that the car has other incidents and that due to what they have found in the car. Now they do have to charge me the franchise. I am surprised until I arrive at the Valls workshop to pick up the car, and I check that the one I had for the car this year is not mine. That it must have been from another customer and that in December they did not see under the engine ... when the blow they gave me in the vehicle is on the right side of the rear touching the wheel and under the door of the companions.

Trick to Mr. Gerard, head of After-sales and I explain to him that this is not done for me, since the vehicle always does the same route within Valls and in few occasions. Plus this car had remnants of straw in the trunk. And he replies to me that calm down, that if no problem is done for me and that everything stays the same. It will not be charged this time, for being a regular customer, etc ...

- (11/03/2021)

On the same day Mr. Gerard, contact me again, to offer me the possibility of buying a new car at a good price, valuing mine as if it were repaired and for more value than the market price I would have, according to registration, why do you think that the repair and receipt of the cable, will take longer than the bill ... a few more months ...

- (13/03/2021)

I agree to see what they propose to me and I will see on 13/03/2021 with my second brother as a witness, and they make me an unattractive offer, they do not value my car as he told me, why even though he is years old it is impeccable ... 9619GHT = 12 years ... total they make me an offer of a car for 16000 € and with discounts and discounting mine as delivery, it would cost me 15000 €. A joke go ... I tell them ... I can't allow this ... I've been out of work for almost 2 years and I'm in the process of a permanent disability ... We'll have to wait for the repair of my vehicle ...

- (19/03/2021)

After a long pilgrimage ... and they suspect something strange ... I get in touch with the Valls customer service office. And they recommend that I send an e-mail to Hyundai and with them, to claim so much delay in repairing my vehicle ... 4 months with almost no news ...

- (23/03/2021)

They call me from Hyundai Spain in the customer service department ... who have spoken to the workshop ... and what a coincidence, they have answered from the Workshop that on 29/03/2021 the electrical wiring arrives.

- (29/03/2021)

The same day 29 in the morning the workshop that the vehicle is already repaired calls me ... It has neither head nor feet ... Have they passed the time ?? Why? ... Very strange.

- (31/03/2021)

I go to Tarragona with my father as a witness.

1.- They enter the replacement car and put it in the foal to lift it. They look at him with a magnifying glass and long faces. They start looking like a criminal, and seeing that they can find damage to the car, to charge me all they can. They try, but I tell them that it only has the last shot, which I explain earlier and that they did to me having the car parked on the street 1 day alone.

Then ... They tell me I have to pay the 300 € of the franchise. I'm surprised, I tell them I don't pay them. And with a tonic tone and without consideration ... Either you pay, or you don't take the car.

I mean, man, you know I don't work or have a high income ... I'm still in good faith, I tell them ... Well, get me a document and I'll pay it little by little.

Answer: NO, either you pay or you don't take it. That I walk with my father and I look for my life with transports by Tarragona to be able to return to Valls ...

2.- I think ... and coerced, and I say ... come on ... I pay with my credit card ... and we go to the workshop reception office ...

3.- I comment to the receptionist, that this is not what his boss of After-sales told me ... that he would not charge me ...

But Mr. Gerard, head of after-sales ... I wanted to, why did I send the e-mail to Hyundai Spain ... and it felt annoying ... to say something ...

He came all straight to the office where I was being cared for. And with a shot of chulesca, high tone, as if they were fucking my anger ...

I told him, that he had told me, that he had talked to the other commercial when I sent him the photo of the coup, and that he would not charge me, because it was a small thing ... and that is fixed they. They don't have to take it to any foreign workshop ...

He answers me that what I am saying is a lie ...

I also remind him that I asked him ... that if in my car, to be in storage in his workshop, anything came out of him for not having mobility during this almost 4 months, the workshop would be responsible ...

To which he replies that it is not true ... Total ... I stop lying ... when my father, present ... knows that he is lying ...

Then, with his pride, angry, sarcastic, ironic ... etc .. He tells me to complain to the house Hyundai Spain, directly, to call them by phone, as I had done by e-mail to give evidence of the incident on 19/03/2021, and that I claim the 300 € with them ... (implying that if I hadn't called Hyundai's customer service, I wouldn't have been charged).

But in retaliation and like the one who fucks his temper ... then PAY. Otherwise you do not take the vehicle.

- (06/04/2021)

Last Easter, I proceeded to process the COMPLAINT / COMPLAINT, according to the instructions of the Valls Consumer Service office.
José Gómez
Nuevo Usuario
Nuevo Usuario

Mensaje por José Gómez »

[thumbup
trodeponent escribió: 16 Ene 2021, 16:24 Justo esta semana he tenido que cambiar el ABS de mi i30 Mk1 de enero del 2008 por riesgo de incendio
Responder

Volver a “Foro Hyundai i30 MK1”